Yep, today at 7pm EST (that’s for folks in the USA), we’re (Beers and Beans and I) talking “Adventures in Packing” because, let’s face it, we’ve all had them!
Archive | Contests RSS feed for this section
We’d like to give you the opportunity to get your own travel gear from Ciao Bella Travel in this $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway!
It’s been a while since we did an FTU related giveaway, but lucky you! I’ve lined up giveaways to Female Travel Underground members for the next 3 months! Read on to find out the details.
I don’t think I know anyone that couldn’t benefit from having a set of their own business cards, even if it is just a way to drop an email address or link to a Facebook page. I have a little contest for you where you can win a set of your very own business cards, courtesy of Uprinting.com!
It was a long, long 10 week contest, and when it came down to actually getting to go on the trip or not, it was a matter of 10 votes that could have made the difference. Talk about a bummer! Read inside for the contest wrap-up.
What do you get when you mix Rough Guides, World Nomads, Travelfish and a Malaysian food tour? You get the WorldNomads Travel Writing Scholarship for 2012, and this one is not only a brilliant way to get your foot in the door of a travel writing career, but also a mind-blowing escape to three of Southeast Asia’s best: Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
I will always be American no matter where I am in the world. But, after 3 years in Australia, and 3 years of being with an Aussie guy, I don’t really flinch when people ask me, “How ya going?” I’m in a weird place, and that’s kind of what I wanted to portray in the LAST ROUND of the Canon Island Blogger Competition.
Photoshop was not involved in the making of this photo. If you’d like to know how the magic happened, read on. You might even be a bit impressed.
Round 3 of the competition is live, and this round’s theme is “dessert island”. Can you help me get there by giving me a quick vote? If I win, you win! Seriously, read on to find out!
Big news! After round 1 of the Canon Island Blogger Photo Contest, the one where only 5 bloggers have been chosen to compete for a chance to visit Canon Island in March, I’m in the lead! See what I have picked for round 2!
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...