Do you have a special set of clothing that you deem as plane outfits? Do you get as comfortable as possible when flying long haul? I don’t, but I might now, thanks to Ciao Bella Travel.
Archive | Female Travel RSS feed for this section
It’s been a while since we did an FTU related giveaway, but lucky you! I’ve lined up giveaways to Female Travel Underground members for the next 3 months! Read on to find out the details.
Not everyone has the same travel dreams that I do, so finding a friend that wants to do the exact thing is just not a possibility. Instead of sitting at home and thinking that I’ll never be able to travel because I can’t get so-and-so to do it, too, I simply decided to fulfill my dreams and set off on the solo road.
I received an email from someone that stumbled upon my site while doing a search, and she sent a question that I’ve been thinking about for a week or so now. I decided the question and response would make a good post:
I’ve travelled a bit and participated in missionary trips. I have a bit of experience in teaching (about… Read more
It’s hard to believe that I’ve been working on the Female Travel Underground… Read more for over a year now. Time flies! And, even though I’ve been quite busy lately, frantically writing and collecting ideas, sending off emails and trying to tweet for attention, I was happy finishing up the final product for this month’s FTU newsletter last night. I turned to
It’s a month of giveaways here on Brooke vs. the World… well, 5 giveaways of the same product, but still fun, right?!
Ladies (and gents), if you didn’t read about the awesome ExOfficio sponsorship Female Travel Underground got this month, I suggest you head over and read more, especially about how I’m giving away 5 “technically sexy” pairs… Read more of
If you ask me now what I was thinking when I made the hilarious underwear review video a year ago, I really couldn’t tell you. Besides being funny, however, it was a rather informative piece of work that let people know the ins and outs of the well-talked-about Exofficio… Read more travel undies, which are really technical articles of clothing made to
Mondays aren’t my favorite day of the week, but I’ll say this: today rocked. After the little heatwave that sprung itself on Sydney (108 degrees F on Saturday), today was deliciously cool, like to the point where I put socks on but refused to do anymore than that so that I could *feel* the cold. I even made it up… Read more
Hey all! I’m going to do a fun little list post here since I didn’t get around to making a nice video for the week. I think I might have been a little hasty with the one video a week idea, but still I will try.
Actually, I’ve been quite busy this past week or so, which is why I… Read more
A couple of months ago, I released the first Female Travel Underground newsletter on the topic of Travel Undies. In it, I did a brief write-up on the ever-so-famous Ex-Officio underwear since I am the proud owner of several pairs.
Since then, I have decided to make my blog more lively with *hopefully*… Read more weekly video posts running on Wednesdays.
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...