Oh, coffee.… Read more We have a love-hate relationship, you and me. Sometimes, I drink too much of you; you make my hands shake and my stomach hurt. Other times, I drink a bit and I’m more productive than I could ever be, writing a zillion words per minute and staying on task. I love you, and I hate you; still you
Archive | Honduras RSS feed for this section
In one of my conversation clubs in school here in Ukraine, I asked my students what the best year of their life has been. Questions like these, followed with a simple, “Why?”, are a great way to get them all to talk (my main goal for my classes), while also killing a ton of class time. However, a lot of… Read more
It’s true. The name of the ruins is called Copan and the city itself is called Copan Ruinas. What kind of crazy person in Honduras thought that was a good idea?! Nonetheless, we went to both, the ruins and the city. The ruins were quite interesting, and the stella were very well preserved.
After our fright by candlelight… Read more, we
We found ourselves in Copan Ruinas, Honduras around Valentine’s Day and decided to splurge on a nice place and dinner for the occasion. There’s a nice hacienda with 8 rooms scattered about just outside town that prepares gourmet food and runs mainly by candlelight. It’s a complete luxury style bed and breakfast in a rural Honduras setting.
We had a… Read more
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...