I’m never going to stop talking about the Silk Roadistan Tour. Nope. It was just too interesting! So here we have some more observations from our months abroad this year.
Archive | Italy RSS feed for this section
I prepared myself for the applause and approval of my watching audience. Surely I was just as good as I was 8 years ago when I crafted a vase, a bowl, a mug, and a giraffe ashtray. Surely.
After TBU, I felt refreshed. The travel blogging industry is definitely coming around. Important issues were being brought up to people that will listen, and bloggers making leeway into this new field were there to reveal some of their best secrets.
I know it’s about 1.5 months overdue, but I finally am taking the time to blog about the Travel Bloggers Unite conference in Umbria, Italy. I think the title gives away my feelings on the event, but if you’re curious, you can read on to find out more.
Have you ever imagined going on a holiday to Europe but actually getting money refunded to you when you are flying home? Well, if you like shopping, then this Thrifty Thursday guest post by Jo Karnaghan will tickle your fancy!
Australia has so many kebab shops it isn’t even funny. I would throw the kebab into the Australian version of fast food, along with meat pies and sausage rolls, and it makes for a possible late-night food option after drinking. To be honest, I was surprised to see how popular kebabs were when arriving down under, but really… kebabs have… Read more
If you asked me now what the most important part of my body is when it comes to being in good physical condition, I would have to say feet since I’ve had so many issues lately. I used to think that having a good knee was all I wanted, and the back seems to throw everything out of whack if… Read more
Day 73 will forever go down in infamy, at least in my eyes. I woke up this morning with the goal of getting stuff done and making the most of the daylight hours before I had to head into the city and further onto Balmain for a night of pub trivia goodness. Only, I didn’t expect technology to bite me … Read more
Did you know that I’m taking a photo and writing a blog post for every day of my 2011?! Subscribe via email to follow along.… Read more
You know it’s a good day when you fail to write a blog post because you honestly have too many ideas of what to share. I couldn’t choose last night which topic to go with,
The air outside in Sydney was fairly refreshing at 10pm last night as I made my way back home from a lovely evening at the Glenmore Rooftop… Read more in the Rocks. It sprinkled from time to time, but it was just that nice, much-needed bit of rain that didn’t bother. Outside was lovely, but inside…
I hit Wynyard Station after 10pm
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...