The movie and TV industry is full of sexy vampire talk as of late. Bucket loads full of sexy vampires. What, there’s like Twilight and Vampire Diaries and True Blood all making vampires look… uhm… hot, and although I tire of the hype, I will admit that I finally saw the first of the Twilight series (I’ll stop at that)… Read more
Archive | Italy RSS feed for this section
Did you know that I’m taking a photo and writing a blog post for every day of my 2011?! Subscribe via email to follow along.
When we travel, we may not realize how moments will affect us in the future. This is Part 2 of a 2 part series on the overlap between my Australian and Italian cultural experiences. Be sure to read Part 1 first. If you like what you see, why not subscribe to my feed?
… Read more
Australia — It doesn’t get much closer
Italy is, and will always be, my first love. There was actually a period of time that I thought I wanted nothing more than to move to Sicily and eat cannoli and gelato on a daily basis. After getting to spend a semester of my college years in the beautiful city of Verona, I was lucky enough to learn a couple of key life lessons to factor into my life plan…
Once upon a time, in a great land known as Italy, there traveled two superhuman beings – Fragola and Limone. Together, as the best gelato flavor combination known to man, Fragola and Limone used their subzero powers to join forces and freeze the bad guys away. Together, they were Gelati Superheroes!… Read more
This post goes out to Jami. We were
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...