A reflective post on getting older and travel priorities. I think turning 30 deserves a little bit of contemplation, don’t you?
Archive | Random RSS feed for this section
Just a little bit of inspiration I whipped up for the day. If you’re feeling like you are someone who could never do what I do… think again! Here are the facts that should shine the light on possibility.
My mode of travel might be different from yours, but mine has been molded for a number of reasons: remote working, information retention, and health. Inside you’ll find out why I pick and choose my travel choices, and ultimately have to miss out on a number of activities along the way.
This month, I wanted to keep it short and sweet. All of the following inspirational and colorful photos have been brought to you from the Travel.com.au Pinterest account, so if you like what you see, give them a follow!
It’s time to take a break from our regularly scheduled blogging to bring you some updates from Travel.com.au. Travel.com.au are an online booking agency whose monthly sponsorship is helping me to see the world.
You might notice from my lack of updates lately that I’ve been busy putting the final touches on our big trip plans. With all of this on top of normal work and life duties, I guess I’ve been feeling a little disconnected with my blog, so I thought I’d do a quick little survey to get reader feedback on the status quo.
February has been another great month for BvtW, and the February Express 2012 will get you up to speed very quickly! Check inside to get bits and pieces from this blog, other blogs and social media.
Saving enough money to travel the world can be a stressful process, and for some, it just causes too much anxiety to even give it a try. I cover some helpful tips and inspiration in this post, so have a read and get to saving!
It’s been a big month here on Brooke vs. the World! The Monthly Express will help get you up to date on the month past so you’re ready to enter the next. All aboard!
The truth is I’m a big, fat scaredy cat thanks to my anxiety, but it is also that anxiety that helps me travel the world. Are you scared to travel? Read on for a bit of inspiration.
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- Hostel Horror Stories January 7, 2013
- That’s a Good Dutch Name June 19, 2013
- 30s Travel June 14, 2013
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Caz Makepeace: Oh yes! Totally understand all this. I think the 2...
- Lauren: I'm so sad I missed that cookie cake...This is a ...
- Tash: Ahhh, sounds like just the right about of musing f...
- Sam: An excellent post, and one I can related to a bit....
- Brooke: Thanks Laurel! We're still not sure of our itine...