While out and about in Waikiki, I wanted to portray to my followers what life actually looked like through the lenses of these shades, and then it hit me!
Archive | Tech & Gear RSS feed for this section
We’d like to give you the opportunity to get your own travel gear from Ciao Bella Travel in this $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway!
When you’re an American expat living in Australia, there is one thing I know when it comes to packing for a trip home to the USA. Yes, you’re going to take clothing for the exact opposite season. And, yes, you’re going to probably not travel as much like a backpacker. But, neither of those are it. My biggest and most important tip for packing for the USA is…
Do you have a special set of clothing that you deem as plane outfits? Do you get as comfortable as possible when flying long haul? I don’t, but I might now, thanks to Ciao Bella Travel.
Uhm… do you know how to wear a money belt? I mean seriously, do you? I hope so, or else this little video gem was made for you!
I consider myself a bit of a pack snob. I always err on the side of caution and go with less is more, pretty much because I hate to carry a heavy, heavy bag. It’s just not fun! Here is a run-down of 5 of the multipurpose and/or technical items I’m happy to have with me on this trip.
It’s been agonizing getting to this point in the camera situation… Read more. At one point, I thought I wanted the compact SLR camera with interchangeable lenses, and at another, I thought I wanted the plain old point and shoot. One day, I refused to give up the option of additional lenses, but the next, I was firm on having the
On the way home from our usual weekend stop at the Little Gem Cafe in Gordon, Pat and I stopped off at Harvey Norman to pick up some ink cartridges for the printer. Inside, I got to looking at the camera section because I’ve been feeling really frustrated with my camera options — well, actually for quite some time.
In… Read more
Some trips it is just not possible to carry it all in carry-on sized baggage. It depends on the weather, the airline’s carry-on baggage restrictions, your need to take certain stuff (maybe you have some books and gifts to bring along) that you normally wouldn’t. In our case, Pat and I decided to do a year’s worth of clothes shopping… Read more
You may have noticed if you follow along that Pat and I have been bouncing around the U.S. of A… Read more. In fact, even after the day of the year this post was supposed to happen on, we have since hit Vegas and ventured back to Australia. This has been the most epic US trip I could have imagined in
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...