Now that it’s the end of January (pretty much), I guess it’s time to start talking about my future travels that are actually coming up quite quickly! This trip includes Turkey, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, China, Russia, Mongolia and a tiny bit of Thailand.
Archive | Thailand RSS feed for this section
By Brooke on January 25, 2012 in Asia, Europe, Kyrgyzstan, Pre-Travel, Russia, Soviet Travel, Thailand, Turkey
I’ve never been to Thailand, so I would enjoy a couple tips for things to do in Bangkok during my 32 hour stop. Looking for tips on places to stay, things to see and where to eat.
Brooke vs. the World
American girl left to travel the world in 2007. Studied languages, slept in a yurt, taught English, met Aussie guy and fell in love. Moved to Australia. Calls Sydney home. Wants a puppy. Still loves to travel. Read more about Brooke >
Subscribe For Adventure
Get a copy of the manifesto, Travel the World When You're Not Rich, Fearless or Lucky, just by subscribing to the BvtW newsletter!
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...
American culture April 2011 august 2011 Baltics Bishkek blogging blogging for money blogsherpa Central Asia employment February 2011 fellow rtw travelers food adventures foreign language health hostel hostels around the world Istanbul January 2011 July 2011 June 2011 language barrier language school London School in Bishkek Malaysian food March 2011 May 2011 photo essay photography photos Russian language saving money scary September 2011 Soviet Sydney teaching English thrifty Thrifty Thursday top topics train travel videos visa wildlife year of my life