November has been a hectic month with me heading back to the USA. Check out my month and get caught up… and then let me know what’s up with your world in the comments! I love to know.
Archive | Writing RSS feed for this section
See what’s been going on in October. The Monthly Express will get you caught up on last month, so we can head into the new month fresh and in the know.
My post on why isolating yourself within your own niche can be a bad thing, and also how the Problogger conference was awesome because it was not niche-focused. What are your thoughts on niches, networking and blogging?
Talking funny, new shades, upcoming trips, and a new site sponsor. Get up to date on the world of Brooke before hitting the next month of content.
What’s been going on in my world in August? Easy –> Just check inside this post and you’ll have an update of the entire month in one quick go. Get up to date before we start the new month.
Finally something for the men! I’m looking for an intern to help build up the His Packing List website over the coming months. Expectations and reward details are found inside.
Oh, July. We spent the first couple of weeks in Kyrgyzstan again before finally flying back to Sydney. Get caught up on all that happened in July and what’s next on the list!
The goal of The Monthly Express will be to get you from one month to the next in one quick and easy blog post. I’ll wrap up the best of the month, as well as give a rundown on upcoming news. Here goes!
After TBU, I felt refreshed. The travel blogging industry is definitely coming around. Important issues were being brought up to people that will listen, and bloggers making leeway into this new field were there to reveal some of their best secrets.
The Monthly Express covers all the things going down in BvtW land for the previous month. The goal is to help you get on top of what’s been going on so you can start the next month fresh and ready to roll. Train’s leaving… all aboard!
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...