It’s taken me ages to get into the eBook game here on the interwebz, and now that I have, I have a new found respect for those that are putting together top-notch downloads. Even for someone like me whose thrifty ebook plan was to make a compilation, formatting and organizing still take heaps of time! I can only imagine how much effort was put into the uber-fantastic gem, “Getting Out of Auto“.
And, as the title suggests, I have completed the thrifty ebook compilation! You can get your copy RIGHT NOW by simply subscribing to my RSS feed (if you haven’t already)! Once you have access to the feed in your email or reader, you’ll see a link at the bottom of the posts for the ebook, “Thrifty and Resourceful Travelers Doing What They Do Best”.
The previous link is to subscribe by email. This link is to subscribe in a reader. If viewing your feed via email, make sure to display images in the email or else you might not see the link!
That’s it! This free eBook covers topics ranging from packing and gear to luxury thrifting from some of the best travel bloggers on the market.
The Thrifty Crew
You’ll get thrifty info and insights from the following bloggers:
- Fred Perrotta of Tortuga Backpacks
- Bethany and Randy of Beers and Beans
- Alouise Dittrick of Traveler Ahoy
- Stephanie Yoder of Twenty-Something Travel
- Christine Amorose of C’est Christine
- Melvin Boecher of Traveldudes.org
- Chris Walker-Bush of Aussie on the Road
- Kelly McCusker of Travel Lightly
- Laura Petersen of The Everyday Life of a Young American Girl in France
- Caroline Eubanks of Caroline in the City
- Elaine Thatcher of Runaway Brit
- Lauren Fritsky of The Life That Broke
- Heather Rudd of There’s No Place Like Oz
- Rachael Taft of Girl, Unmapped
- Lindsey Passaic of Greetings from the American Girl
Hopefully the reading leaves you inspired to be thrifty because you know what they say: A thrifty traveler is a happy traveler!