Welcome, and thanks for your interest in my site!
Brooke vs. the World is considered one of the trailblazing blogs in this vastly growing and changing travel blogging industry. The number of times I have heard from other bloggers and social media professionals that my blog and/or Twitter handle was one of the first they started following is almost shocking! The truth is: Travel is my passion, and because of that, this blog will continue to produce engaging travel content for years to come.
I would love to learn more about your company/project and to discuss ways we can work together in a mutually beneficial relationship. I am available for sponsorships, partnerships, and press trips.
Don’t be shy; drop me a line!
Reasons to Work with Brooke
The Brooke vs. the World entity was established in 2006 on the BootsnAll travel message boards, and then turned into a blog soon after to document my travels. Fast forward to now – 2012 – where I am still blogging about travel on this very site.
With a partnership, your message will be posted on a long-standing, trust-worthy travel blog, where it will stay for years to come. Brooke vs. the World is not going anywhere!
A number of readers tune in each and every week to keep up to date with the world of Brooke’s travels, some dating back to discovering the blog from the BootsnAll message board days.
My personal touch is engaging to readers who are both looking for travel tips and inspiration, and this following guarantees continued success of the Brooke vs. the World website.
My blog following encompasses 5200 Twitter follows, 1400 Facebook “likers”, and being active on a Pinterest travel board with over 600,000 followers. I also have a reach through regular writing work on other top blogs, including: GoBackpacking.com, OneTravel.com, and Viator.com.
With one partnership, your product or message could reach across several top travel blogs and various social networks.
With years of professional travel blogging under my belt, I possess the knowledge and the know-how to work successfully with companies and tourism boards.
I am ready to be flexible in any campaign or promotion, but I also have the experience to take hold of the reigns when necessary – giving you peace of mind that your time and energy are in safe hands.
Over the years, I have:
- sold plane tickets and backpacks
- converted men and women to the joys of ExOfficio travel underwear
- excited people to travel to places they’ve never heard of before
- motivated people to travel in the first place!
BvtW Campaigns, Sponsorships, Media Engagements
I’ve had the pleasure of working with a number of companies, brands and tourist boards through blogging. If you are a serious company and would like to work with an experienced blogger with a wide reach, let’s talk about possible sponsorships, partnerships and advertising opportunities.
Articles, Features and Guest Blogging: Look here to see where I write regularly, have guest posted, have been featured, and have been ranked and mentioned.
- Hostelworld Sponsorships and Reviews
- Roomorama Sponsorships and Reviews
- The Cambridge Hotel in Sydney
- Intrepid Travel 4 Day Cappadocia Tour
- Cloud 9 Balloons: Tweetup in the Clouds
- Get Your Guide Bosphorus Cruise Review
- Ford Focus Test Drive and Review
- Real Russia Sponsorship (in progress)
Travel Gear and Product Coverage
- Happy Cow Hip Bag Review
- Exofficio Give-n-Go Lacy Giveaway
- Kahava Review
- Easy Canvas Prints Photo Contest
Book, Guide and eBook Reviews
- How to Take Awesome Travel Photos (a “Getting Out of Auto” Review)
- Attention Lazy Backpackers! Do More Than Travel – Volunteer
- Reviewing Carl Hoffman’s ‘Lunatic Express’
- Reviewing ‘Imagine: A Vagabond Story’
- Malaysia Kitchen Blogger Ambassador
- World Nomads’ ‘Blog Your Backyard’ Campaign
- Canon Island Blogger Photo Competition
Launch Events — Media Attendee
Work With Other Sites
As part of my role working on the WhyGo Australia site from 2010 to 2011, I was offered several press trip opportunities throughout Australia.
- Gold Coast Backpackers Trip — 3 days, December 2010
- Queensland Shining Moments — 7 days, September 2011
- Gold Coast Media Trip — 3 days, December 2011
Products for Review and Giveaway on Other Sites
- Great Southern Rail and the Indian Pacific Red Class
- Travellers Autobarn Wagon Sponsorship
- Jucy Campervan Sponsorship
More Tours and Experiences Covered on Other Sites
- Understand Down Under: Day Tour Experience and Overnight Moonwalk
- Cool Dingo Tours: Fraser Island Day 1 and Day 2
- YHA: Perth City YHA: A Hostel You Could Call Home
- Top Gun Tours: Brewery Tour of Perth’s Swan Valley
- Spirit of Hervey Bay: A Day Spent Whale Watching
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Please, contact Brooke so we can discuss further. Thank you for your interest!