My post on why isolating yourself within your own niche can be a bad thing, and also how the Problogger conference was awesome because it was not niche-focused. What are your thoughts on niches, networking and blogging?
Tag Archives | blogging for money
My mode of travel might be different from yours, but mine has been molded for a number of reasons: remote working, information retention, and health. Inside you’ll find out why I pick and choose my travel choices, and ultimately have to miss out on a number of activities along the way.
After TBU, I felt refreshed. The travel blogging industry is definitely coming around. Important issues were being brought up to people that will listen, and bloggers making leeway into this new field were there to reveal some of their best secrets.
While we’re on this whole reflective business, I might as well point out a little something I need to do for 2012. If you’re a blogger looking to branch out from your own blog, you might need to do this, too.
When will I learn? This post talks about the hardest lesson I had to learn this year, and hopefully how I’ll start to remedy the issue in 2012. Read on, fellow bloggers, you might find my final thoughts useful.
After a big day taking part in the Blogger Relations Forum yesterday, I have lots of thoughts about overcoming fears and the future of blogging revolving around brands cooperating more effectively with bloggers. Whew! It’s a doozy. Hopefully the read meshes well… click on!
The reality of the work from home life (of a freelancer/blogger) is more like you work your bum off or you don’t make any money. I probably work twice as much in my self-employed life than I ever did in a real job, and there have been many challenges to overcome in order to make it a viable income source.
It’s not easy keeping up with all that goes on in my writing world. Heck, I can barely keep up with it myself! That’s why it is good to just sometimes put some of the highlights into one place, and that brings us to this post:
Her Packing List
Packable Exercise Equipment to Take RTW… Read more: Can you really take
But yes, oh yes, it is. It is another social contest, and I have mixed feelings on contests now that they are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. People are constantly asking you to vote, and as annoying as it is, I have trouble not getting involved with them myself!
Remember the time I begged for the best backpacker job in Australia… Read more? Or,
The earlier days of 2011 were ones of me putting forward personal goals, and one of those involved building a sustainable location independent lifestyle… Read more. At that time, I was making a chunk of change with blogging, but it wasn’t really enough to be living in Sydney on my own, but the long-term was in mind. I wanted to build
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...