After TBU, I felt refreshed. The travel blogging industry is definitely coming around. Important issues were being brought up to people that will listen, and bloggers making leeway into this new field were there to reveal some of their best secrets.
Tag Archives | blogging
While we’re on this whole reflective business, I might as well point out a little something I need to do for 2012. If you’re a blogger looking to branch out from your own blog, you might need to do this, too.
When will I learn? This post talks about the hardest lesson I had to learn this year, and hopefully how I’ll start to remedy the issue in 2012. Read on, fellow bloggers, you might find my final thoughts useful.
After a big day taking part in the Blogger Relations Forum yesterday, I have lots of thoughts about overcoming fears and the future of blogging revolving around brands cooperating more effectively with bloggers. Whew! It’s a doozy. Hopefully the read meshes well… click on!
It’s not easy keeping up with all that goes on in my writing world. Heck, I can barely keep up with it myself! That’s why it is good to just sometimes put some of the highlights into one place, and that brings us to this post:
Her Packing List
Packable Exercise Equipment to Take RTW… Read more: Can you really take
I know that most of you can’t just buy a ticket and come and join me in the land Down Under. I’d love it if you could come and visit, but in the meantime, I’ll just take you to Australia with me by giving you some of the best recent writing on WhyGo Australia, the other main site I work… Read more
The shock of discovering I have so many quiet followers on this blog.
I sat here and looked at my blank computer screen for a few minutes, just trying to pool my thoughts so that I could make this post. I thought about how I could write this, or that, or maybe even about a fun memory or event from day 113, but all I could think about was how much I really… Read more
But yes, oh yes, it is. It is another social contest, and I have mixed feelings on contests now that they are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. People are constantly asking you to vote, and as annoying as it is, I have trouble not getting involved with them myself!
Remember the time I begged for the best backpacker job in Australia… Read more? Or,
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- Hostel Horror Stories January 7, 2013
- Toilet Adventures on the Silk Roadistan Tour October 15, 2012
- Plane Outfits: What do YOU wear on a long flight? October 22, 2012
- Omani Food and Drink: Sensory Delights Await August 18, 2013
- The Fragrant Lifestyle of Oman: Perfumery August 7, 2013
- That’s a Good Dutch Name June 19, 2013
- 30s Travel June 14, 2013
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- Arianwen: You're four days older than me! I hated the fact ...
- Robert: Well my last name is Roach. Where do you think th...
- joanne: lovely blog. I have a similar story, it's so nice...
- Ariana: The view from the Red Gum Lounge is fantastic! And...
- Kellie @ The Fundamental Alchemist: Glad to find this. Increasingly tempted by this co...