Mondays aren’t my favorite day of the week, but I’ll say this: today rocked. After the little heatwave that sprung itself on Sydney (108 degrees F on Saturday), today was deliciously cool, like to the point where I put socks on but refused to do anymore than that so that I could *feel* the cold. I even made it up… Read more
Tag Archives | Facebook
While my scorn for the setup down under may impact my feelings a bit, the real reason is because I feel it takes away a bit of the wonder and mystery that goes with traveling to far-flung places. Not only that, but what about the idea of living in the moment and being in touch with yourself while on the road?
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- Hostel Horror Stories January 7, 2013
- Toilet Adventures on the Silk Roadistan Tour October 15, 2012
- Plane Outfits: What do YOU wear on a long flight? October 22, 2012
- Omani Food and Drink: Sensory Delights Await August 18, 2013
- The Fragrant Lifestyle of Oman: Perfumery August 7, 2013
- That’s a Good Dutch Name June 19, 2013
- 30s Travel June 14, 2013
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- Arianwen: You're four days older than me! I hated the fact ...
- Robert: Well my last name is Roach. Where do you think th...
- joanne: lovely blog. I have a similar story, it's so nice...
- Ariana: The view from the Red Gum Lounge is fantastic! And...
- Kellie @ The Fundamental Alchemist: Glad to find this. Increasingly tempted by this co...