It’s been a while since we did an FTU related giveaway, but lucky you! I’ve lined up giveaways to Female Travel Underground members for the next 3 months! Read on to find out the details.
Tag Archives | FTU
When will I learn? This post talks about the hardest lesson I had to learn this year, and hopefully how I’ll start to remedy the issue in 2012. Read on, fellow bloggers, you might find my final thoughts useful.
It’s hard to believe that I’ve been working on the Female Travel Underground… Read more for over a year now. Time flies! And, even though I’ve been quite busy lately, frantically writing and collecting ideas, sending off emails and trying to tweet for attention, I was happy finishing up the final product for this month’s FTU newsletter last night. I turned to
There are plenty of things I am thankful for on a not-so-serious level (ya know, beyond having my health and whatnot). Yesterday, I was thankful for the taco night a bunch of us Americans (and a few privileged Aussies) joined up for over in Glebe. Tacos, you rock. Another thing I am thankful for is the giveaway I was able… Read more
If you ask me now what I was thinking when I made the hilarious underwear review video a year ago, I really couldn’t tell you. Besides being funny, however, it was a rather informative piece of work that let people know the ins and outs of the well-talked-about Exofficio… Read more travel undies, which are really technical articles of clothing made to
Alright dudes, I’ll keep this short and simple. It’s Friday night (or Saturday morning for us in Oz); I’ve got stuff to do, and I’m sure you do, too, so why write up something new when I have plenty of fun little goodies for you to enjoy already done?
In the past few weeks, I’ve dabbled here and there, and… Read more
Mondays aren’t my favorite day of the week, but I’ll say this: today rocked. After the little heatwave that sprung itself on Sydney (108 degrees F on Saturday), today was deliciously cool, like to the point where I put socks on but refused to do anymore than that so that I could *feel* the cold. I even made it up… Read more
My life isn’t really exciting on a day-to-day basis as I spend a lot of time on the computer. Today was a boring day in terms of travel blogging and daily photos, but it sure was a big one in terms of web work. This pretty much explains my photo of today, which is me holding my computer open to… Read more
Hey all! I’m going to do a fun little list post here since I didn’t get around to making a nice video for the week. I think I might have been a little hasty with the one video a week idea, but still I will try.
Actually, I’ve been quite busy this past week or so, which is why I… Read more
Female Travel Underground has now released it’s 3rd newsletter. What does that mean? It means it is official! FTU is here to stay… Hoorah!
I couldn’t have done it without all the fun ladies out in the travel world that have subscribed and contributed to this resource. We are now 100 strong!… Read more That’s right; that is 100 (well 98 –
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...