If all the world’s backpackers were put on a list and I was told I had to choose the coolest – and I couldn’t choose myself – I would probably choose Kirsty Henderson as that person. You might know her from her blog Nerdy Nomad, and if not, then you should definitely grab her feed… Read more ASAP! She’s one cool
Tag Archives | fundraising
Brooke vs. the World
American girl left to travel the world in 2007. Studied languages, slept in a yurt, taught English, met Aussie guy and fell in love. Moved to Australia. Calls Sydney home. Wants a puppy. Still loves to travel. Read more about Brooke >
Subscribe For Adventure
Get a copy of the manifesto, Travel the World When You're Not Rich, Fearless or Lucky, just by subscribing to the BvtW newsletter!
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- Hostel Horror Stories January 7, 2013
- Toilet Adventures on the Silk Roadistan Tour October 15, 2012
- Plane Outfits: What do YOU wear on a long flight? October 22, 2012
- Omani Food and Drink: Sensory Delights Await August 18, 2013
- The Fragrant Lifestyle of Oman: Perfumery August 7, 2013
- That’s a Good Dutch Name June 19, 2013
- 30s Travel June 14, 2013
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- Arianwen: You're four days older than me! I hated the fact ...
- Robert: Well my last name is Roach. Where do you think th...
- joanne: lovely blog. I have a similar story, it's so nice...
- Ariana: The view from the Red Gum Lounge is fantastic! And...
- Kellie @ The Fundamental Alchemist: Glad to find this. Increasingly tempted by this co...
American culture April 2011 august 2011 Baltics Bishkek blogging blogging for money blogsherpa Central Asia employment February 2011 fellow rtw travelers food adventures foreign language health hostel hostels around the world Istanbul January 2011 July 2011 June 2011 language barrier language school London School in Bishkek Malaysian food March 2011 May 2011 photo essay photography photos Russian language saving money scary September 2011 Soviet Sydney teaching English thrifty Thrifty Thursday top topics train travel videos visa wildlife year of my life