I might consider myself a little bit anal when it comes to packing, but I explain why in this new vlog. Yes, I made a video so you can see my face and hear my voice. I hope I don’t disappoint!
Tag Archives | health
Because diapers are highly overrated, right?! We were shocked in China to discover a little cultural difference that is just strange.
Everyone keeps asking us what we did in San Francisco, and sadly, besides going to the Stinking Rose… Read more, we didn’t do much at all.
I had a bad allergic reaction. No daily photo, sorry!
To what, I’d rather not say because well… it could kill me if you knew and if you so desired to kill me you’d obviously
I’m never really one to count calories when trying to control my weight. Instead, I’d rather hit up a bit more exercise to counteract the bad that I often put in my body, especially when I travel, but as of lately, I’ve gotten into a slump. With working from home and recent ankle/foot issues, I’ve been extra sedentary, and it… Read more
Enlighten me. Please. Show me where you’re coming from because I just cannot understand it.
My post about scary shit about travel… Read more really opened up a can of worms — maybe not so much with everyone who read it, but more with me. All I wanted to talk about is the freaky weird diseases that SEEM to be more of
After breakfast on day 99, Patrick’s dad told us he brought home a couple of flu shots for us both, which is a good thing especially since we are heading overseas in less than a month now. I was casually finishing my coffee when the next thing I know I had a needle stuck in my arm — not exactly… Read more
I sat at the doctor’s office today, surrounded by coughing sick people, for almost an hour until it was my turn. Everything went smoothly, quickly, and just how it was hoped. I’m about to be a free woman, in a big way, and I’m excited to see where the future takes me… perhaps under water?… Read more
You see, there’s something so
The inspiration for today’s post is a bit of a stretch perhaps. I was preparing a nice faux meat roast for dinner tonight (Pat and I eat a veggie meat dinner at least once a week), and I got to thinking about my recent gastro incident involving a half-chicken, half bolognese pizza. Since then, I have returned to cheese pizza… Read more
… Read moreTravel, and more specifically long-term travel, is often idolized and imagined as this blissful freedom where problems never occur, and happiness roams as free as the air you breathe. If you’re like me, just thinking about hitting the open road right now is giving you a warm feeling inside – one almost so consuming that you can’t possibly think of
Female Travel Underground has now released it’s 3rd newsletter. What does that mean? It means it is official! FTU is here to stay… Hoorah!
I couldn’t have done it without all the fun ladies out in the travel world that have subscribed and contributed to this resource. We are now 100 strong!… Read more That’s right; that is 100 (well 98 –
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...