Pat called to let me know he had started the rather long journey home from work, and to chat. I took it upon myself to blurt out a thing or two clawing away at my otherwise calm mind. “The language school wrote back and said that all their school dorm rooms were booked up.” I could hear the disappointment come out in Pat’s voice when he responded.
Tag Archives | homestay
Living in someone else’s house is never easy (at least for me) — something I am yet again discovering at this very moment. I find myself peeking around corners and double checking that I’m not doing something that might be out of the ordinary for the household, and it adds a bit of stress.
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...