I just want to thank Lonely Planet for officially getting me scared for my upcoming adventure in Guatemala. I know it is their job to point out anything that might be of importance to travelers – they don’t want their asses in any bind for playing places off as completely safe – but man, every other page in this book… Read more
Tag Archives | Lonely Planet
Ever since my beloved TV LINKS website got dismantled, I have been feeling a bit down. I love free stuff, so when my free TV was taken away, I didn’t quite know how to handle myself (Ok, not really. I still have Veoh and AllUC … Read morefor my TV pleasures). I guess the way to explain myself is that I haven’t
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...