A post in which I try to convince you to sign up to something else — my new official BvtW newsletter! Why? Well, because I said so.
Tag Archives | Newsletter
It’s been a while since we did an FTU related giveaway, but lucky you! I’ve lined up giveaways to Female Travel Underground members for the next 3 months! Read on to find out the details.
When will I learn? This post talks about the hardest lesson I had to learn this year, and hopefully how I’ll start to remedy the issue in 2012. Read on, fellow bloggers, you might find my final thoughts useful.
Mondays aren’t my favorite day of the week, but I’ll say this: today rocked. After the little heatwave that sprung itself on Sydney (108 degrees F on Saturday), today was deliciously cool, like to the point where I put socks on but refused to do anymore than that so that I could *feel* the cold. I even made it up… Read more
Female Travel Underground has now released it’s 3rd newsletter. What does that mean? It means it is official! FTU is here to stay… Hoorah!
I couldn’t have done it without all the fun ladies out in the travel world that have subscribed and contributed to this resource. We are now 100 strong!… Read more That’s right; that is 100 (well 98 –
To be honest, I was more than a little nervous when the first newsletter went out. How was everyone going to react? I really had no idea, but it appears that my initial idea of breaking down “travel undies” won them over! Just take a look at the response from Twitter:
@ShannonRTW… Read more Loved your latest newsletter – have
Since I’m currently not traveling (and currently not giving away fantastic dream vacations) like some other travel bloggers out there, I’ve decided to give back to the travel world through my words.
… Read more
What this means for you is that I’ve written some junk, and now I want you to read it.
I know; I know. I’m always like, “Read this!
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...