The first post on my recent trip to Oman – my first jaunt to the Middle East. Was I surprised I loved it so much? Definitely! Get a visual perspective in this post.
Tag Archives | photo essay
In contrast to yesterday’s wordy post, I decide to put together a little photo essay about our day having camel adventures in Mongolia. It’s chock full of photos, in case you were wondering what it’s like to be in the middle of nowhere Mongolia.
This month, I wanted to keep it short and sweet. All of the following inspirational and colorful photos have been brought to you from the Travel.com.au Pinterest account, so if you like what you see, give them a follow!
For the past few days, I have enjoyed walking the streets of Tomsk, Russia. The wooden lace architecture fills them with both colour and a feeling of rustic beauty — and some with a worry of whether or not the building is about to fall onto itself at any moment!
Kyrgyzstan is a country with a unique landscape. It is composed of 94% mountains while the rest of it can sometimes resemble the steppe or even Mars. Here are some photos I took while on a ride out towards Lake Issyk-Kul.
The Aya Sofia is one of Istanbul’s most prominent attractions. I had no idea, however, that it would be so big… or so awe-inspiring. Rather than try to fill this page with a huge list of cliches and overused expressions, I figured I’d let the images do the talking for me. Enjoy!
In the small sleepy town of Trakai, there lies the island castle that dates back to the 14th century. This castle makes my Friday dream travel destination.
Patrick found himself going through the photos of our America trip last night and laughing at the abnormally large amount of photos of him next to big things… big fish, big stores, etc. It’s true. Pat likes to have his photos taken in some of the weirdest locations, and since I just can’t be bothered taking a daily photo of… Read more
Finding time to write and post while out on the road is really difficult. Even with Internet in the hotel, I still find it a chore. When I am in the room, I may not be in a state where I can focus or just have enough time to sit down. I apologize for the quality of posts that are… Read more
Did you know that I’m taking a photo and writing a blog post for every day of my 2011?! Subscribe via email to follow along and never miss a post.… Read more
I had heard about the awesome sunsets that come over on this side of the country right on the Indian Ocean. On day 88, while in Perth, I took a
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...