While out and about in Waikiki, I wanted to portray to my followers what life actually looked like through the lenses of these shades, and then it hit me!
Tag Archives | photos
In contrast to yesterday’s wordy post, I decide to put together a little photo essay about our day having camel adventures in Mongolia. It’s chock full of photos, in case you were wondering what it’s like to be in the middle of nowhere Mongolia.
For the past few days, I have enjoyed walking the streets of Tomsk, Russia. The wooden lace architecture fills them with both colour and a feeling of rustic beauty — and some with a worry of whether or not the building is about to fall onto itself at any moment!
Photoshop was not involved in the making of this photo. If you’d like to know how the magic happened, read on. You might even be a bit impressed.
Visiting the Hill of Crosses was one of the most interesting things I did while in the Baltics back in 2008. You can read more about the Hill of Crosses, and don’t forget to share this post if you enjoy!
… Read more
I loved the little bits of graffiti found in Paldiski, Estonia. It’s a little town closer to Russia. Share if you enjoy.… Read more
I met this cute little rock wallaby in Mareeba, Queensland. I die of cute overload every time I see this photo! Share if you enjoy as much as me.… Read more
Outside Cairns, on the way to Mareeba, Queensland, you can find Termite Avenue. There are termite mounds taller than you there. Share if you enjoy.… Read more
Cooktown is a little town in far north Queensland, Australia. This lighthouse sits on Grassy Hill and is a place to catch spectacular sunsets. Share if you enjoy.… Read more
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...