Just a little bit of inspiration I whipped up for the day. If you’re feeling like you are someone who could never do what I do… think again! Here are the facts that should shine the light on possibility.
Tag Archives | saving money
Last week, Katrina shared how she saved thousands on a Kumuka tour just by shopping around and diligently doing her homework before finally finding a tour reseller with a big sale. Yes, it did seem like a lot of time and effort – something we all might not have or want to put in to the search – but there is a quick and easy way to at least save 10% off a tour without much effort at all.
This Thrifty Thursday post has been written by Jo Karnaghan, a woman that likes to travel comfortably but save money where she can. I like this post because it shows that saving money on travel doesn’t have to come from one place, but can actually add up from many small things.
International flights from Australia are not cheap, so it makes sense to get more bang for your buck by incorporating several trips into one outing. In this post I explore the Round the World for Less! airfare option through travel.com.au. Bargain? I think so.
Saving enough money to travel the world can be a stressful process, and for some, it just causes too much anxiety to even give it a try. I cover some helpful tips and inspiration in this post, so have a read and get to saving!
As an international traveler, airports are incredibly hard to avoid, and even harder is avoiding spending money while in them.
It’s like a trap.… Read more Like a sports stadium trap with overpriced hot dogs and beer. Everything always looks so delicious and so tempting, until you fork out the equivalent of a week’s worth of groceries for one simple afternoon snack.
Thinking about teaching English with AEC in Ukraine, but have questions? Here is why I have trouble answering the ones about pay.
Many moons ago, Pat and I moved out of our Killara apartment… Read more and into his parents’ house. It seemed like a good move because our lease was up and then we had two big international trips to partake in.
We’re now back in Sydney, back in his old bedroom, and we kind of just don’t know what to do in
Las Vegas has a reputation. As the city of sin, people from all over the world flock to this desert outpost to gamble or play out their wildest fantasies… both of which don’t really appeal to me. Heck, there was this ad over in Los Angeles that made me second guess our decision to head there saying, “What happens in… Read more
It’s a wishy-washy, love-it or hate-it tactic to saving money for travels: moving back in with the parents. It’s something that I’m in the process of doing this very second, only we’re moving in with Pat’s parents and not my own.
Since we got all the trips booked to both Malaysia and the USA… Read more to fall within May and
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...