It’s hard to believe that I’ve been working on the Female Travel Underground… Read more for over a year now. Time flies! And, even though I’ve been quite busy lately, frantically writing and collecting ideas, sending off emails and trying to tweet for attention, I was happy finishing up the final product for this month’s FTU newsletter last night. I turned to
Tag Archives | shoes
Thousands of Australians are going without proper footwear all across the country.
From a random sampling, an estimated 10% of the population performs daily activities, such as grocery shopping or walking to work, without any form of shoe on whatsoever.
The cause of this strange behavior was initially said to be from a widespread shoe shortage in Australia, but after… Read more
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...