Sorry to keep everyone in suspense for so long, but here is the outcome of the incident where I left our passports on a train in Sydney! It was not my proudest moment in the least. Maybe next time I should put them in a money belt.
Tag Archives | tourist visa
This is the story of one of my worst rookie mistakes. Just yesterday, I set off in the morning (yes, I actually left the apartment) to visit the Russian Consulate in Sydney. With only a month to go before I hit the road for 3.5 months, I need to get this visa process going… and fast.
Bishkek as a travel destination. In some ways it’s great; in others it is severely lacking. Overall, I love traveling to Bishkek, but there are some factors you should know about — some of which I cover in this post.
It’s like the tourism Gods were punishing me. Last Wednesday at pub trivia, I let my true feelings about my upcoming trip to New Zealand… Read more come out. See, New Zealand and I have a relationship that is based on convenience rather than passion; it’s never really been on my list of places to see, and believe me, there are very
The FedEx package arrived today that contained my crispy-clean Kyrgyz visa. I grabbed the envelope like it was Christmas morning, only to find a huge black fly in my Chardonnay. I stated before that I was specifically told by the language school to not get a tourist visa… Read more, and after multiple attempts at contacting the Kyrgyz Embassy, I found
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...