What do you get when you mix Rough Guides, World Nomads, Travelfish and a Malaysian food tour? You get the WorldNomads Travel Writing Scholarship for 2012, and this one is not only a brilliant way to get your foot in the door of a travel writing career, but also a mind-blowing escape to three of Southeast Asia’s best: Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Tag Archives | travel writers
Since I’m currently not traveling (and currently not giving away fantastic dream vacations) like some other travel bloggers out there, I’ve decided to give back to the travel world through my words.
… Read more
What this means for you is that I’ve written some junk, and now I want you to read it.
I know; I know. I’m always like, “Read this!
Viscape… Read more is hosting a virtual travel writer meet-up on March 2nd, so hurry up and get involved! I was supposed to run on the panel of travel writers and bloggers, but alas, I had to back out. Unfortunately (or fortunately!), I will be on the road on that date and am not sure how the hostel situation will work out.
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...
- Kristin of Be My Travel Muse: There's peanut buttery, banana goodness on the tr...
- Brooke: Seriously good time! Is Oman on your travel list a...