As you all know, applying for the Australian partner visa has been a huge topic on my blog, and also a subject of interest for many of those reading. A little over 2 years ago, I put in my huge stack of papers for the initial process.
Tag Archives | visa
Hey readers! I filmed another vlog post, and this time it answers the question I get from readers quite often about the partner visa here in Australia. There is one key piece of advice everyone must remember. What is that? Read on to find out.
Sorry to keep everyone in suspense for so long, but here is the outcome of the incident where I left our passports on a train in Sydney! It was not my proudest moment in the least. Maybe next time I should put them in a money belt.
Patience has never been one of my virtues. Even as a kid I wanted immediate action and immediate satisfaction. What? You want me to wait until another day to go buy a new favorite toy? I’m not doing anything, and you’re not doing anything… let’s go now. It’s just the way I’ve always been, and it is a quality that… Read more
… Read more
This stack of papers was a complete pain in the ass to put together. It took weeks of gathering, printing, questioning and writing.
This stack of papers is official. There are medical records, police records and certified copies of passports and birth certificates thrown into the mix.
This stack of papers is personal. Conversations I never thought anyone else would
It’s like the tourism Gods were punishing me. Last Wednesday at pub trivia, I let my true feelings about my upcoming trip to New Zealand… Read more come out. See, New Zealand and I have a relationship that is based on convenience rather than passion; it’s never really been on my list of places to see, and believe me, there are very
In a recent discussion with friends that have foreign partners, it came up that someone always has to lose in an international relationship.
I guess this post is a little near and dear to my heart seeing how I’m in an international relationship, and I sure do know quite a few foreign girls that are currently residing in Australia because… Read more
I found another place to hang out online and it’s called HubPages. Honestly, I like to write. I enjoy it, it calms me and it keeps my thoughts occupied instead of thinking about the countless amounts of unknowns present in my life. I feel as though I have a lot of useful information that I can divulge, but by doing… Read more
I’m back in Sydney and finally getting myself settled and situated after my short hop over to New Zealand. I spent my time solely on the north of the north island on this trip – mainly because I was concerned I was going to have to make a doctor’s appointment to get my visa. Besides what I’ve already written, I… Read more
I changed my flight.
Remember how in my last visa post I talked about wondering if a week would be enough time? Well, I had to make a decision yesterday and I didn’t think it would be sufficient.
In spite of the research I had done asking many other people how long it took to get their working holiday visa… Read more
Brooke vs. the World
Subscribe For Adventure
- The $50 Christmas Wishlist Giveaway from Ciao Bella Travel [Ended] December 10, 2012
- Heaps… Would it bother you Heaps, if I typed it Heaps September 24, 2012
- A Candid Conversation About Kyrgyz Bride-napping July 23, 2012
- What Not to Leave on a Train March 8, 2012
- 3 Months of Giveaways for #FTU Members! [ended] August 13, 2012
- You Can’t Go to Oman Without Doing This May 1, 2013
- The Future of the Tasmanian Devil April 17, 2013
- The Sultanate of Oman: Opening Doors April 2, 2013
- Journey to the Edge of the World March 23, 2013
- Where Australia Wins March 9, 2013
- Melissa Adams: Ok, you've convinced me. I'm never going Down Un...
- Megan: I love it when people love Tassie. The North-West ...
- Marysia @ My Travel Affairs: Great pictures! I would add diving to your list! Y...
- Richard Crest: I envy you for having time to travel in that amazi...
- Yeity: Biatch make me a sandwhich! lol - our new catchph...